You will be joining a world leading insurance firm who have almost doubled in size over the last 3 years. The aim is to replicate that success over the next 3 years, therefore significant investments have been made into their Tech team and this role will be brand new to the business.
Your role will be to own and mature their ITSM capabilities and play a crucial part in deliver an end-user centric service. You will create and define new roles, as well play a key role influencing the business globally with latest industry trends (including utilising out ServiceNow).
Location: London (Hybrid model)
Remuneration: up to £95,000 + 20% bonus
Your role as Head of Service Management
- Exists to ensure IT Services consumed by the business are fit for purpose, fit for use, well governed, and managed in line with Quality, Cost and Time requirements.
- Requires a detailed understanding of Service Management disciplines and associated toolsets.
- Accountable for the ITIL Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Service Asset & Configuration Management, Change Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Knowledge Management, Demand Management processes
- Leads the delivery of services, ensuring that agreed service levels, security requirements and other quality standards are met.
- Manages suppliers to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets.
- Manages the operational relationships between suppliers and ensures potential disputes or conflicts are raised and resolved.
Ideally to be successful as Head of Service Management
- Demonstrates a strong IT Service Management track-record having worked at a senior level for at least 5 years
- Experience of using automated systems to support specific business functions or processes as well as Service Management toolsets.
- Financial Services sector experience, or experience gained in a highly regulated environment, is an advantage
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.