Interim Head of Security Operations (Inside IR35)
Big Name Financial Services Firm require an Interim Head of Security to support and deliver the CISO's Cyber requirements within a complex & federated environment. This role is a senior leadership position however it will require a strong technical understanding and to be able to challenge from a Cyber perspective.
The Interim Head of Security will have the following experience:
- Experience as an Interim Head of Cyber Security previously, reporting into a CISO.
- Set-up and run operational security functions
- Led Target Operating Model initiatives and implemented them
- Has experience and in-depth understanding of Information Security Consulting (i.e. business impact assessments, risk assessments, and working with change functions)
- Has worked with outsourced providers / insourced providers to establish security processes and ways of working
- Has hands on experience of operational security processes
- Has developed and run threat models and threat profiles
- Good experience on: DLP, SIEM, Cloud Security, DevSec, Endpoint Monitoring, Web Access Firewalls, and operational security tooling
- In-depth experience and demonstrable success in incident management and incident classification
- Has developed reporting dashboards and frameworks for operational Information Security
- Experience working in a Federated environment
- Financial Services experience
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management is key.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me by E-mail at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com.