We are working with a business who are backed by one of the worlds leading names in energy and commodity training who have set out to revolutionise the second hand automotive industry in emerging markets, by creating the world's most trusted car transaction platform.
Headquartered out of London, with initial locations in the Middle East and South Asia, our client aim to provide ease, transparency, simplicity, and trust to buyers and sellers of used cars, which includes individuals, corporates, franchised and independent used car dealers.
We are looking for a Head of QA to join the team as they start to bring all dev work in house from a 3rd party. The Head of QA should have:
- 5+ years experience as a Quality Assurance / Test Engineer (manual and automation)
- Proven experience leading QA teams, establishing QA strategy and setting up functions from scratch
- The ideal candidate will have experience growing teams from ground up
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Working across .Net, Azure, varied testing tools and frameworks
The Head of QA will be responsible for:
- Leading QA Engineers and QA testers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- You will report bugs and errors to development teams
- You will report and participate in Go/NoGo decisions with the other senior stakeholders in the technology group
- You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Our client has a budget of £70K - 90K per annum, + 30% bonus + benefits and will be offering some work from home post covid.
For more information on this role, or to explore other opportunities we are working on please send your CV to me on email@example.com
Please note, our client cannot offer visa sponsorship.