Job Title: Head of Programmes and PMO
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
The Head of Projects, Programmes and PMO is responsible for the delivery of the organisations projects and programmes and the establishment and management of a centralised Project Management Office (PMO).
This is a key member of the senior leadership team (SLT) and will be responsible for managing programmes and projects delivery and project management teams. The role will also be accountable for the management of short term or fixed term resources contracted for short to medium term programme and project deliverables.
- Overall responsibility for the management and delivery of all projects and programmes within scope, time and budget
- Working with the CFO, CIO and other Executive Directors and partners to identify and plan agreed programmes of work
- Responsible for producing and obtaining agreement to Business plans, business cases and budgets for the delivery of projects and programmes in conjunction with key stakeholders. This also includes presentation of relevant information to key stakeholders; both internal and external.
- Work with OJEU procurement frameworks
- Responsibility for the management of all projects and programme risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions. Ensure strategies and corrective actions are implemented to mitigate these risks and resolve issues to achieve process, in conjunction with the organisation.
- Establish programme and project budgets as part of the production of business cases and manage, track and report project and programme finances to ensure delivery within authorised budgets.
- Experience in operating as a Head of Projects, Programmes & PMO
- Strong Business Engagement and Business Partnering skills
- Track record of delivering a wide range of Business Change and Technology projects and programmes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated Executive team at the start of a 3-5 years transformational journey. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this role!