Job Title: Head of Project Management Office
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Location: Central London
Head of Project Management Office required to join a leading Global Marketing & Advertising organisation. This is a Global management role within the Technology Leadership team, where you will be responsible for helping to define the methodology and tools used to manage software development investment and business transformation projects. You will also play a key role in defining and implementing the governance model as well as managing a small team of project managers whilst working with senior stakeholders in Technology, Finance and Operations.
You will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each programme; ensuring you will supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance.
- Previous experience operating as a Head of PMO, Head of Project Management, Project Management Team Lead, Programme Manager is essential
- Background operating within complex or international organisation is essential
- Track record of building a new PMO function supporting Technology and Business projects and programmes is essential
- Previous line management of a team of Project Managers is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed IT Leadership team for a Global organisation that are growing substantially. Please click apply if you are interested!