Job Title: Head of Project Management Office
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: West London
Head of Project Management Office required to join forward thinking and innovative Global Professional Services organisation that is going through a large-scale Business and Digital transformation. You will take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of complex projects (typically with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies.
The successful candidate will be accountably for ensuring the project delivery framework has the appropriate governance in place and appropriate methods and tools are used appropriately (AGILE and Waterfall). It is essential that you have had previous experience of leading on large complex programmes working very closely with vendors or SI's to deliver.
- Background operating within a large complex organisation is essential
- Previous experience operating as a Head of Project Management, Programme Manager or Portfolio Manager with line management of Project Managers is essential
- Proven track record in leading a Project Management function and experience in enhancing of improving project delivery framework from scratch is essential
- Experience in forming best practice for Project Managers / Programme Managers, such as Waterfall, AGILE, DevOps is essential
- Experience in the management and professional development of a team of 5-10 Project Managers / Programme Managers is essential
- Matrix Management experience is essential
- Experience in setting up framework agreements with a number of different SI's is essential
- Experience in resourcing planning for Project Managers is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed IT Leadership team for a Global organisation that are growing substantially. There are a substantial amount of Business Change and Technology transformation projects and programmes to deliver. Please click apply if you are interested!