business change, project management, payments, line management, team management, bacs, chaps, swift, sepa, financial services.
Project Management Practice Head required urgently for a leading payments business based in London. This is a permanent role paying up to £100,000pa.
The role will be to lead the Change Delivery Practice for Project Managers (alongside that for Business Analysts) deployed on projects and programmes.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- To provide direction and support to the practice members to enable them to shape and deliver projects and programmes successfully.
- To support the Head of Delivery Practice, the Head of Enterprise Change and the Change Team services (EPMO, Strategic Transformation Service and the Directorate Transformation Service) in shaping and delivering the Change Team's contribution to continually improving the service that is provided to the business.
- To work with the EPMO, Strategic and Directorate Transformation Services to understand future pipeline requirements and how they will need to be addressed by the PM Delivery Practice.
- In conjunction with the EPMO and the BA Delivery Practice, adopt appropriate methods, tools and processes to support PMs in delivery.
- To work with the Head of Enterprise Change, Head of Delivery Practice and the Change Team services to provide opportunities for people to move into and out of the practice for career development and capability growth.
- To undertake line management responsibilities in accordance with the companies policies relating to employee well-being, training and development, working arrangements, performance management and adherence to governance policies.
- To provide coaching, development and support for practice members.
- To foster a sense of community within the practice to develop mutual support and knowledge sharing, as well as enabling the Delivery Practice to contribute in the same vein to the wider Change Team community.
Please apply for immediate consideration.