Head of Product - Market Intelligence- London - £130,000
Are you a talented Head of Product looking for an incredible opportunity to join one of the world's leading market intelligence businesses based in Central London? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Head of Product to join their talented product team.
The business has recently launched its new product ecosystem and they are looking for a Head of Product to help drive the product first mentality across the business.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Owning the product backlog and roadmap, working actively with the on-site engineering team to build out new features and achieve the area vision.
- Partnering with and lead engineering and design teams on the next experience you want to deliver to the customers.
- Being the champion of your product - use the right level or type of material to communicate experiences, benefits, and long-term vision across a variety of audiences including development teams, stakeholders at all levels, partners and external parties
- Contribute to setting product objective, goals, OKRs and KPIs/metrics and lead the team to achieve/ exceed them.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure consistency, drive product goals/shared objectives, and continuously improve product management across the division.
- Own the customer and business value for your product backlog, working to deliver maximum customer and business value whilst making effective prioritisation choices to deliver the maximum value and return on capital.
- Experience launching successful B2B product.
- Experience working in a data lead business.
- Fast paced, high-growth environment; VC or PE backed preferable.
- Passion for delivering change through people and technology
- Passion for Product.
- Creative problem solving.
They are a leading provider of data, insights and solutions to the fast-growing alternative assets industry including private equity, real estate, hedge funds, infrastructure, natural resources, venture capital, secondaries and private debt. The company was founded in over 15 years ago and has offices all over the world. The role will be based in their head office in Central London however they are currently working fully remote.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for this Head of Product role is £100,000 - £130,00 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.