Job Title: Head of Portfolio Management Office
Salary: £85,000 - £95,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits Package
Location: West London
Head of Portfolio Management Office required to join forward thinking and innovative Global Professional Services organisation that is going through a large-scale Business and Digital transformation. You will be accountable for defining the approach and set the standards for the support provided for managing and monitoring IT portfolios, programmes and projects.
This will involve creating and managing a Portfolio Management Centre of Excellence (CofE) in IT, including leading the Portfolio Management team. The core responsibilities will be to set and monitor standards for IT project delivery, run the IT demand management processes, support development of business cases, continually improve the IT portfolio management function and also ensure coordination and collaboration with the Enterprise PMO.
- Background operating within a large complex organisation is essential
- Previous experience operating as a Head of Portfolio Management, Lead Portfolio Manager, is essential
- Proven track record in setting up a new Portfolio Management Office capability from scratch including implementing new demand management process is essential
- Experience in setting up a new Portfolio Management COE is essential
- Track record of supporting in the development of writing Business Cases and facing off to other areas and EPMO is essential
- Experience of working in collaboration with an IT Business Partnering function to agree on right portfolio and ensure appropriate benefits realisation is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed IT Leadership team for a Global organisation that are growing substantially. There are a substantial amount of Business Change and Technology transformation projects and programmes to deliver. Please click apply if you are interested!