Position: Head of Portfolio Delivery
Salary: £90,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Central London
Head of Portfolio Delivery required to join a leading Global Technology partner for privately owned, global businesses across a variety of sectors such as; shipping, real estate, energy, banking and investments. You will report into the Global Chief Information Officer and join the Leadership team and be accountable for the delivery of the portfolio, drive excellent delivery outcomes (ROI) and ensure the efficient execution and delivery of programs and projects, through the successful coordination of other pillars (Risk, Service Management and Technology).
The client's landscape is characterised by complex embedded legacy position, yet with increasing opportunities and executive support to adopt new ways of working enabled by digital technology solutions. You will placy a key role in helping to build the new capability around project, programme and portfolio management and ensure the successful execution and end-to-end delivery of business enabling digital technology solutions; e.g. Office 365, email migration, document management, cyber security, infrastructure stabilisation and other business enabling digital programmes.
- Background operating in both start up and large corporate organisation is essential
- Track record of operating as a Head of Portfolio Management / Head of Programmes / Portfolio Manager / Programme Manager is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of projects and programmes such as; on-prem and Cloud is essential
- Demonstrable track record of building new capabilities within start up environment is essential
- Line management experience of project and programme managers is essential
- Strong track record of managing 3rd part vendors is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills working with the 'C' suite.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leadership team of a well-funded start up organisation. Please click apply if you would like to be considered and feel free to also send your CV through to me directly.