Head of Key Accounts
Our market leading package + Share Options Scheme
La Fosse Associates
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change Recruiter with a difference. We treat everyone with care and respect. It's the right thing to do, and it's good business. We live by this simple set of deeply held values.
What does that mean for you? For starters, we're co-owned. Our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees. Our staff don't just work for La Fosse, they own it. Secondly, our company mission is all about treating people well: our clients, our candidates and each other. We focus on making this the best possible place to develop your career. As a result, our staff have ranked us as one of the Sunday Times top 40 Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last six years.
All of this helps us attract, inspire, and retain the best people - and motivates them to work well together.
La Fosse are looking to hire a Senior Managing Consultant to take over, and grow, our Key Accounts Team.
We are looking to hire an experienced Managing Consultant who can help develop and retain the existing team, manage the delivery pipeline, effectively account manage and develop accounts across the team, and hire new talent to grow both headcount and revenue.
You'll be responsible for an initial team of 6 from Associates to Delivery Lead & Account Manager, with budget to hire additional headcount. The team is currently servicing 15 Key Accounts, with several others currently going through the onboarding process, in addition to working with the 360 Recruitment division to support their resourcing needs.
There is a lot of choice out there for a high-performing manager who's ready for a new challenge. You already know the demand for experienced leaders in the market is extremely high. Talented people are approached several times a day by firms promising the world.
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A
What makes us different?
- Leading commission structure (get paid 30% of what you bill)
- Self-set Targets & Business Plan Share Options
- Autonomy to build your own strategy for your team
- 6 Glassdoor rating (July 2021)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Annual subsidised Ski-trips for everyone (not just the top billers)
- Free Gym Membership (and the time to use it)
- Budget to set your own team incentives
How do you know you are right for this job?
- You have hired, developed, trained and retained multiple Consultants variety of experienced levels within a Delivery / Key Accounts function, from Associate Consultants up to Delivery Leads and Account Managers.
- You have run a productive team of 5+ consultants across both Delivery and Account Management / Development
- You have demonstrable experience in Managing for Performance including setting and running Probations, Performance Improvement Plans, and Promotion Plans
- You have a track record of excellent Client and Candidate relationship management, including managing relationships with Enterprise level clients, either directly with the end client or through MSPs
What will you be held accountable for?
- Maintaining industry leading standards of candidate care and customer service
- Leading Account Management & Development activity for clients within the Key Accounts Portfolio
- Collating and presenting Scorecards, KPIs and Client Service Reviews for La Fosse stakeholders, and directly with Client or MSP stakeholders
- Holding the Team to account on SLAs for delivery, in addition to monitoring and improving key ratios within Delivery
- Driving high standards across your team by leading from the front
- Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Retaining & Developing staff from graduate to Team Lead
- Managing for Performance through Probations, Promotion Plans, and Performance Improvement Plans
- Stakeholder Management with the wider Management and Senior Team across La Fosse
- Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for your team across Hiring and Account Growth
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business
- The minimum performance standard we aim for is top 5% of industry