You will be joining a truely unique business model, a model which has allowed for rapid growth and multiple aquisitions over the last 5 years. The next 5 years look to be just as transformational, this is one of many brands new hires to the business.
Your role as Head of ITSM Tooling will be consultative with both client and internal stakeholders, with overarching responsibility for design, management and the team within operational platforms and tooling (ServiceNow)...
Location: London (WFH with some office presence when safe to do so)
Salary: £85,000 - £90,000 + benefits
Your role as Head of ITSM Tooling;
- Responsible for the continual development of the ServiceNow platform
- Your team will consist of primarily BAs and Software Developers, globally dispersed.
- Ensure an appropriate architecture is maintained and that this works with the wider business Enterprise Architecture
- Maintain up to date road maps for both internal user groups and clients
- Ensure ServiceNow remains secure and is upgraded and patched as required to maintain vendor support
- Build, own and grow a strategic relationship with ServiceNow
In order to be succesful as Head of ITSM Tooling;
- Experience of managing teams within a Managed Services context
- Experience of managing technical teams ideally within an Application support & development environment
- Strong technical understanding in fields such as Software Development / ServiceNow / SaaS
- Agile awareness, ideally having previously run agile teams
- ITIL awareness/certification
- Highly articulate, professional communicator both verbally and written with a customer centric focus
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.