- Flexible Working
- Inside IR35
- IT Services
£700 - £800 per day + inside IR35
- IT Service Management
- IT Support
1 month ago
Looking to join one of the most recognisable brands in the world in a newly created position?
You’ll be part of an entirely new IT governance function and be responsible for leading global IT Support in an entirely outsourced environment. You’ll manage the relationship for the get go with RFP process currently being finalised. This is a modern ServiceNow environment.
Location: Soho (c. 2-3 days per week)
Rate: up to £800 per day (inside IR35)
What to expect as Head of IT Support
- Lead, mentor, and manage a global support team.
- Oversee the management of incidents and service requests, ensuring they are appropriately categorized and escalated as necessary to Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalations and complaints from staff, ensuring prompt delivery of services and resolution of issues.
- Create and own the Major Incident Management process, including documentation, training and communications.
- Identify trends in recurring incidents, providing metrics on occurrence rates and resource consumption. Facilitate root cause analysis and work with Product / Engineering teams to progress solutions that drive continuous service improvement.
- Monitor and report on service desk team performance metrics and develop strategies for improving these metrics and improving the customer experience.
- Continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and operational efficiency.
- Encourage the creation and maintenance of a self-service knowledge base
Ideally as Head of IT Support you will have:
- Led global outsourced IT Support function for c. 5k users >
- Desired qualifications in ITIL V3 / V4 specifically ITIL Foundation and Service Operation.
- Strong team leadership skills, including coaching, motivating, and developing global team members.
- Familiarity with service desk software and other customer support tools and systems, as well as a basic understanding of software development processes.
- Experience using ServiceNow.
For more detail, please apply directly.