Reporting into the IT Director, your role will lead the IT sourcing and supplier management team function for one of the largest property groups in the UK.
With the current spend on IT circa £50m, you will play a key role in leveraging relationships with suppliers to drive efficiencies across the group.
Location: London (WFH with some office presence when safe to do so)
Salary: £85,000 + 20% bonus + 7k car allowance
Your role as Head of IT Procurement
- Maintaining oversight of all 3rd party engagements for provision of IT goods and services, ensuring relationships are properly governed and deliver to the contractually agreed quality levels and costs
- Defining the strategy for sourcing goods and services required, ensuring it supports delivery of the IT strategy
- Setting, and ensuring ongoing adherence to sourcing policies and standards including compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in respect of sourcing
- Managing risks associated with sourcing and the supply chain at both enterprise and supplier levels and ensuring stakeholders understand potential impacts
- Contributing to the leadership of the IT function, supporting your peers and actively and consistently displaying the behaviours and culture that are a feature of an inclusive, supportive, high-performing function
In order to be succesful as Head of IT Procurement;
- 5 - 10 years in a senior role in an IT Sourcing/Supplier Management function within a regulated business.
- Deep subject matter expertise in at least one area of IT sourcing, e.g. networks, services, hardware, plus a broad understanding of the full scope of IT services.
- 5 - 10 years experience negotiating £mm contracts for provision of complex IT services with evidence of achieving outcomes that balance the interests of all parties
- Demonstrable experience of developing and embedding an enterprise-wide approach to Sourcing, including Sourcing Strategy and good practise Sourcing and Supplier Management policies, processes and standards
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail.