Position - Head of IT Infrastructure
Location - Central London (flexible working)
Salary - £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a global investment management firm currently building out a new IT leadership team and embarking on a huge digital and IT transformation.
The Head of IT Infrastructure will be ultimately responsible for all technical and operational elements of the businesses infrastructure function.
The organisation has already embarked on a cloud first approach with this role focusing on the next 3-5 year strategy for the organisation, ensuring that IT plays a key part.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT infrastructure function through significant growth and change.
- Significant experience leading high performing IT teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies (particularly Azure) as well as core business applications.
- Extensive experience dealing with vendors and 3rd parties.
- Extensive financial services experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Central London (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary up to £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.