Your role will deliver a technology transformation and require you to understand business requirements and ensure that technology acts as an enabler, adopting a customer first approach.
You will need to be a hands-on technologist with the ability to deliver an IT Strategy with experience manage small teams (circa 10) and IT budgets. Ideally you will have good understanding of InfoSec, Cloud and IT Service Management within FS sector.
Location: Twickenham (4 days on-site pre-COVID-19)
Salary: up to £75,000 + car allowance + benefits
Your role as Head of IT:
- Responsibility for the IT service, IT infrastructure, business systems, End User Compute (EUC), networks and security.
- Manages the IT team across all functional IT areas
- SME to the business in all IT and Information Security matters
- Delivering an excellent IT Service and getting the best out of technology
- Responsible for IT Budget, Recruitment and Resource Management
- Implementing IT Projects, as instructed, to deliver projects on time, to the desired quality, and within budget.
- Management and maintenance of all IT infrastructure, EUC and software
- Maintaining regular contact with the Exec Board
- Responsibility for IT Service Management, including the IT Service Desk, Incident, Problem and Change Management.
The Knowledge Required as Head of IT
- Experience in running a small IT function within a similar size organisation
- Experienced in ITIL processes, especially Incident, Problem and Change management
- First-hand experience as technical lead on infrastructure projects, including the provision of full documentation
- A very good understanding of information security and cyber security
- Experienced in on-premises, cloud and hybrid-cloud infrastructure
- Experience working in Financial Services (desirable)
- People and IT budget management
- ITIL v3 or v4 and Prince2 (Desirable)
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more information.