Position - Head of IT (FTC)
Duration - 12 Months
Location - City of London
Salary - £50,000 - £64,000 + Benefits
We are working with a well known NFP organisation currently looking for a Head of IT togetting involved in different programmes of work and assisting with implementing the IT Strategy.
The business is going through a period of digital change and transformation and this role will lead on a number of key programmes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience operating as an IT leader across the full technology landscape.
- Proven experience leading and developing cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate with and influence a variety of stakeholders at all levels in the organisation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology
- Proven that they have gone into a company and helped find solutions to existing issues
- Strong technical skills to ensure they are able to get involved when needed and to be able to lead on projects and teach the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in the City of London and comes with a generous salary up to £64,000 + additional benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.