- Professional Services
£100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus, pension, private medical & more
- IT Director
1 month ago
bonus, pension, private medical & more
Position – Head of IT
Location – Flexible/Remote (HQ in West Sussex – occasional monthly visits to site requested)
Salary – £100,000 – £125,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We have been exclusively engaged by a PE backed Financial Advisory group brand currently going through a period of transformation and growth through acquisition.
They are looking for an IT Leader to strategically review systems & partnerships, with the ultimate aim of ensuring readiness for this exciting period of IT investment and change.
Reporting to the board of Directors you will be responsible for delivering the technology platform to support the running of the business. In addition you will be strategically reviewing the groups IT systems and processes as well as managing the relationship with their Managed Services partners.
Key Responsibiities will include:
- IT Strategy Development
- Supplier review/management.
- Due Diligence and Acquisition Support
- Cybersecurity Framework Standardisation across the group.
- Extensive experience providing high quality IT and System services through 3rd parties.
Candidates that have the following will stand out upon review:
– experience within a professional services-type environment (higher standards of governance etc)
– experience of being part of an estate that has grown rapidly via acquisition, then standardised
We can only accept applications from candidates who are based in the UK and unfortunately we are unable to provide Sponsorship.