Position - Head of IT - 12 month FTC
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
We are working exclusively with a well known property management company currently going through a huge period of change and investment within IT.
They are looking for a Head of IT to initially come in and manage a small team of technical engineers whilst manage the relationship with all 3rd party providers including their public cloud provider.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT function within a small/medium sized organisation.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Thorough understanding of the provision of IT services via third parties and within the public cloud
- Solid experience of staff and project management in delivering major IT projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Birmingham and comes with a generous salary up to £90,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.