Position - Head of Infrastructure & Technology
Location - London
Salary - £100,000 - £115,000 + Benefits
We are working with a fast growing IT Services organisation that is responsible for the support and strategy of IT across a diverse portfolio of businesses.
These business functions are going through a period of change and transformation and they are looking for a Head of Infrastructure & Technology to help scale the team and help define and execute technology strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT function.
- Deep understanding of on-premise infrastructure (VMware / SAN / NAS / Zerto).
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies (Azure / O365 / SharePoint / Intune).
- Extensive experience working within the professional services sector.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in London and comes with a generous salary up to £115,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.