Position - Head of Infrastructure and Security
Location - City of London (flexible working)
Salary - £100,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
We are working with one of the UK's fastest growing investment management firms currently building out a new IT leadership team and embarking on a huge digital and IT transformation.
The Head of Infrastructure will be ultimately responsible for all technical and operational elements of the businesses infrastructure function.
The organisation has a real appetite to migrate their services to the cloud, improve their cyber security landscape and bring in some more process and control, with this role playing a key role in driving that through.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record leading an IT infrastructure function through significant growth and change.
- Significant experience leading high performing IT teams.
- Strong technical knowledge of Infrastructure and Cloud technologies (particularly Azure) as well as core business applications.
- Good understanding of IT/cyber security.
- Extensive experience dealing with vendors and 3rd parties.
- Extensive financial services experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Central London (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary up to £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.