Role: Head of Infrastructure & Cyber Security
Salary: £100,000 - £100,000 + Benefits
Location: Mainly Remote (London based)
I have an exciting opportunity to appoint my client's first Head of Cyber Security and Infrastructure reporting into the IT Director. This role has the chance to really create a Cyber and Infrastructure strategy for the future, think "if I could do it all again what would I do differently". You'll want to roll up your sleeves at the start with a vision of building the best in defence, stability, and team in infosec. They care about their data, customers and employee safety and they want someone who is as equally as passionate. You'll be a part of a small but very talented IT team with multiple disciplines to collaborate with and further exposure to their trusted set of suppliers.
You must be as equally comfortable managing and maintaining good IT service as you will deliver change across their business systems and client technology solutions. Capable as a manager and leader but also willing to work in the detail to ensure successful technology outcomes are achieved.
Responsible for (but not limited to..):
- Identify and implement the certificates, processes, and compliance measures needed to provide a secure service to customers
- Champion and embed secure working practices across the business which protect the data and infrastructure
- Develop, implement, and run a cyber security and strategy roadmap for delivering security improvements
- Develop, implement, and run an Infrastructure strategy roadmap for delivering infrastructure scalability
- Collaborate closely with the Service Delivery and Application teams to ensure escalated incidents and requests are resolved meeting SLA.
- Ensure environments are secure against cyber security risk and vulnerabilities.
- Be responsible for the technical IT Risk Register, highlighting key IT risks present within the business and planning and delivering mitigations.
- Act as an escalation point for Major incidents, Cyber incidents, and Problems.
- Manage our cloud Infrastructure estate (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Have experience in a Senior IT leadership role in a similar sized organisation in related areas.
- Have experience in the latest in Cyber security practises and tools in
- Work at ISO 27001 as a standard
- Have excellent corporate experience of infrastructure and network, cloud technologies (Azure, AWS and Google), comms, service management, Wi-Fi, cyber security and business dependant applications.
- Have experience in being an escalation point and owning and handling escalations in the event of major incidents.
- Can engage stakeholders to co-create and design the IT deliverables for business projects, with defined service levels.
- Have provided IT Infrastructure architecture and design expertise as a technical authority.
- Can provide IT and Cyber Security expertise and lead the technical team in the hardening of the security posture informed by best practices and threat intelligence.
Please apply for more information!