Head of Infrastructure - Remote - Up to £95,000 + Benefits
A cutting-edge educational institution is currently looking for a new Head of Infrastructure to join their team.
The role will suit an experienced senior manager with a depth of expertise in IT Infrastructure Services, especially AWS.
The right candidate will demonstrate experience in:
- Building out a team - senior level down
- Contributing to the strategic development of IT Services and operational management.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Certifications relevant to technology area e.g. VMware, Microsoft/Azure, Redhat, AWS, Commvault, NetApp etc.
- Leadership/management of team/s, including 3rd party suppliers and projects varying in size and complexity.
- Keep up to date with developments in Public cloud, servers, virtualisation, backup and storage.
Please apply for more information.