Role: Head of Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Bonus (25-35%) + Additional benefits
- Lead the provision of infrastructure & IT services ensuring consistent and reliable supply of products to our retailer partners.
- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining systems and software based on business needs.
- Responsible to build and support the IT infrastructure underpinning the Company's IT services, ensuring stability and good service delivery to business units.
- Project management of Infrastructure workloads, tasking service delivery and engineers
- Lead in design, development, and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Play a key role in the selection process of systems & services with a strategic and holistic view.
- Responsible to develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Working with the IT Security, Applications, and Analytics leads in terms of consistent global, regional, and business-aligned strategy.
- Responsible to ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned to the wider company goals and objectives.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness, performance, capability and systems flexibility.
- Lead the review of existing systems architecture in the technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Take ownership to develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardising systems and software in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Lead the development and commission of new systems and services ensuring they are supportable and manageable as well as overseeing their transition into business.
- Lead communication with business leaders to determine current and future requirements for Infrastructure and Operations
Please apply for more information!