Head of Information Security Assurance & Compliance
My client are looking for a senior Security leader who has extensive experience in risk, governance & compliance (GRC).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the CISO, in which you will have the autonomy to shape and grow my clients risk function through an exciting security transformation.
- Design, implement & manage a Global Third Party Assurance process, working in conjunction with Finance & Procurement teams
- Provide strategic direction for Group Information Security and Business Continuity Management Systems, projects and initiatives
- Design and review governance and risk management frameworks for Management Systems
- Management of a small team
- Provide regular status updates of the current state of information security standards, practices and controls
- Be accountable for creating appropriate levels of information security awareness in all employees
- Facilitate stakeholders in effective control design and monitoring
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify required compliance to current and future legislative changes
- Act as contact point and lead for the ISMS external auditors
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a security leadership role, that focuses upon Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly communicating technology related issues/details to non-technical audiences.
- A wealth of experience of the points mentioned in the responsibilities section.
- Relevant security qualifications (CISSP, CISM etc..)
This role is paying up to £85,000 + 15% bonus, £6,300 car allowance & package. This wrole will operate a hybrid working enviroment, with you being required in the Milton Keynes office 2 days per week.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more details.