Head of Information Security
My client are looking for an experienced strategic security leader, with the ability to own and shape a security function.
- Setting the overall strategy and roadmaps for Information Security and ensuring the successful delivery
- Ensuring suitable security governance
- Driving up security knowledge
- Leading the Information Security team, ensuring a security approach which is fit for purpose is delivered through empowered, knowledgeable experts within the team
- Operating the security function, ownership and accountability for defining, adoption and monitoring of suitable security frameworks, risk-based approaches are taken for emerging risks in the ecosystem, continual, forward-looking assessment and management of emerging threats take place
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a security leadership role
- Experience within both technical security and Security Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, particularly communicating technology related issues/details to non-technical audiences.
- A track record of delivering business benefits by balancing the need to protect the organisation with the need to do business
- Experienced in working within developing digital ecosystems, with multiple partners and environments, ensuring suitable security is delivered
- In-depth experience of security frameworks such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, the UK Government's Cyber Essentials Scheme, CIS framework
- First-rate people, communication and diplomacy skills with experience of working with internal and external customers/suppliers
- Relevant security qualifications (CISSP, CISM etc..)
This role is paying up to £95,000 + 20% bonus, £7,000 car allowance & package. This role is heavily remote, with you only needing to be in the office 1 day per week in Oxford - of which the client can flex for exceptional candidates.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert and I will be in contact to give you more details.