Position - Head of ERP
Location - Surrey / Flexible 2-3 Days Working from Home
Salary - £90,000 - £95,000 + £8,000 Car Allowance + Bonus/Benefits
We are working exclusively with a multi-channel market place organisation currently looking for a Head of ERP.
Reporting to the Enterprise Application Director, the role will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the ERP Strategy & Roadmap across the group. You will also work closely with Tech Ops team to ensure support of existing ERP related applications.
- Experience working with ERP systems (Dynamics/Oracle/SAP).
- Previous experience of cloud based ERP Systems.
- Ideally previously worked with Salesforce teams/integration.
- Track record of building, managing and developing a team.
- Able to work in a discovery-led agile or waterfall based delivery model
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role is based in Surrey, will be flexible with 2/3 days working from home and comes with a generous salary between £90,000 - £95,000 + £8,000 Car Allowance + Bonus/Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now!