Head of Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise / Architecture / Applications / Roadmaps / Strategy / TDA
I'm working with a PE-backed Leisure & Events organisation to help recruit a Head of Enterprise Architecture. The business has just mobilised a multi-million pound transformation programme, with this role playing a key part in helping to deliver it. This individual will own the group architecture across the applications, infrastructure, data, and integration domains. They will define the roadmaps, set standards and principles, and ultimately setting out the technology strategy.
This is the ideal opportunity for a Senior or Lead Enterprise Architect, looking to make that step up to leading and building out their own function.
· Set out the strategy through technology trends, direction, and capabilities with business goals.
· Accountable for the choice of tools and technologies, considering the total cost of ownership and value.
· Own all aspects of the governance, including policy, process, standards, and tooling.
· Accountable for solution design for BAU, projects and programmes for the group.
· Work across the enterprise and group to define holistic solutions, taking advantage of technologies to address business challenges and drive efficiencies.
· Provide clear direction, structure, standards, and guidance across the Architecture department.
Key skills required:
· Proven ability to deliver architecture in a large-scale, fast moving and ideally a global environment.
· Ability to negotiate solutions with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure the right results for the wider business.
· Exceptional knowledge of problem analysis and design techniques.
· Exceptional internal, external stakeholder management skills.
This is a hybrid role, with 2-3 days per week required in the office.