Head of Engineering
Hybrid working £120,000-£150,000 per annum+ benefits
We are partnered with an award-winning, fintech company which provides real-time data for fixed income, currencies and commodities. Through cutting-edge technology, our client provides end-to-end software to capture, analyse and act upon voice and electronic transaction data in Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) markets.
They are looking for a Head of Engineering who will focus on the delivery of these projects as they go through this exciting technology shift.
We are looking for someone who-
- A track record of managing, mentoring and developing engineers
- A not-so-distant experience, shipping code to guide the team and lead by example
- An ability to work closely with all business functions
- 3+ years of experience leading teams as a Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience- primarily in python
- Have been part of a scaling environment. Our client has huge ambitions and will be scaling for the next few years at least
From a tech perspective our client currently uses: React on the frontend and Python on the backend all hosted in AWS.
Fully Remote- £150,000+Benefits
For more information on this role, or other similar Senior/ Lead/ Managerial roles we are working on please send your CV to Luca.Serafini-Fracassini@lafosse.com