La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading Professional Services client who are looking to recruit an interim Head of Digital Workplace Services into their team.
This role will be an initial 6-month contract, inside IR35 and £700 a day. The role will start remote, and the client is based in Peterborough. There is a potential temp to perm opportunity here as well, if that was of interest.
Work with the Managers, Architects and Business Units to understand business requirements, set strategy and develop a roadmap for Digital Workplace technologies. This will include:
- Device management
- Lean Remote site
- Home office solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration and Unified communications tools
- Local service support for digital workplace solutions
- Ensure that the strategy for the Digital Workplace will support the business and maximise the opportunities that our technology presents
- Own and convey the vision for the products and continuously verify that our products are fulfilling that vision (as measured by customer value and business outcomes)
- Maintain a full product life cycle perspective, and work to balance short-term achievements with long-term goals
- Build a strong relationship with the Architecture team to ensure the products and any changes to them adhere to sound architectural principles
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Product Managers to manage dependencies, align strategies and avoid duplication