Job Title: Head of Digital Solutions
Location: Remote, United Kingdom (with expectation of working based on UK/US hours)
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Salary: up to £70,000
Reports to: Director of Digital Programming
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital Solutions to work with an internationally renowned charity. The charity's goal is to realise the full potential of digital technologies within their programming to deliver a greater impact for far more people.
The successful appointee will focus on providing a bridge between local teams and partners to ensure that digital solutions achieve their intended impact and can be sustained and scaled. Responsibilities will include managing implementation challenges, global ecosystem constraints and external stakeholder relationships.
This is a crucial role which will also involve prioritising strategic challenges within the charity and defining their roadmaps to ensure these solutions help them achieve their long-term goals.
Alongside making a global impact with a great charity you will also receive benefits as a permanent staff member including travel loans and pension schemes
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior Project Manager or in a Senior Product focused role
- Extensive experience with the full product lifecycle
- Experience implementing digital solutions in humanitarian and/or developmental settings
- Experience successfully defining roadmaps for effective delivery
- PMP, Prince2, APM, PMI or equivalent qualifications is highly desirable
- Nice to have - Non-profit sector experience
This is a great opportunity for an established Senior Project Manager or Senior Product focused professional looking for a new challenge where they can make a global impact!