Head of Design
Location: Hybrid work
Starting date: ASAP
About the Company:
Join a company that helps big organisations to make intelligent decisions and consolidate technologies, processes and data through clarity and innovation, making their tech universe a simpler place to understand, manage and traverse.
You will be working in a customer-centric product management platform that helps organizations get the right products to the marker faster, understand what users need and prioritize what to build next.
As a Head of Product Design, your responsibilities will include:
- Play a key leadership role within the business to create vision, implement best design practices and set the standard of output across your design team.
- Set a clear UX vision to show how the product will modernise with new features.
- The role will require a careful balance between being 'hands on' & getting stuff done and building the team.
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout the design lifecycle in its entirety while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Working with the team in the UK and abroad.
- A minimum of 6+ years' experience managing multidisciplinary teams (preferably in high-growth startup environments).
- The ability to attract and retain senior design talent from around the world (bonus for leading distributed global teams).
- Have experience working on B2B/Enterprise products.
- A strong CV & portfolio that outlines your work & key successes as a Design Leader.
- The ability to align senior leadership and opinionated stakeholders on complex design decisions.
Company perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary (in line with experience).
- Hybrid working model, 2/3 days in the office and at home.
- Stock options/ MacBook.
- 5 weeks of vacation + sick days.
- 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart.
- Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- A massive opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment that thrives on growth and change.
If that's the role for you please apply below!