payments, cross border, fintech, customer, head of delivery, open banking, psd2, payments, cross border, fintech, customer, head of delivery, open banking, psd2.
Head of Service Delivery (payments) required for a leading payments business based in London. This is an initial six months contract outside IR35 paying up to £800pd.
The Head of Service Delivery leads a team of Implementation Consultants/Project Managers/Project Co-ordinators who are responsible for the implementation and training on the company solutions.
- Delivery of Customer Projects on time and within budget
- Establish regular communication of revenue forecasts, backlog management, and major Customer Project progress
- Serve as a positive, dynamic and innovative leader that displays the best work ethic
- Hire, manage and develop a team that delivers projects on time, within budget and of the highest consistent quality
- Drive gross margin in the Services P&L through effective resource management and prudent cost control
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- Review completed proposals for technical integrity, quantification of risk, and strategic direction prior to presentation to the Customer
- Establish, develop and maintain deep Customer contacts and working relationships
- Proactively anticipate problems or opportunities and mobilize colleagues to develop creative and lasting solutions
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in the payments industry
Experience with Enterprise Technologies, that include: application platforms, integration and messaging technologies, and data development tools
Proven ability to manage long term, with multiple project tracks and teams
Ability to interact with Customers at all levels, and of all industry backgrounds, from the C-level to IT individual contributor
Firm understanding of Project Management processes and methodologies
Proven ability to manage and set Customer expectations
Ability to manage Customer escalations and negotiate resolution
Understand core technology concepts: demonstrates competency (or capacity to be successful) in the ability to translate Customer/business requirements into business solutions and successfully position with Customers
Strong technology Consulting and/or technology Management experience; direct Project Management experience; Program Management experience; Technology Deployment experience
A record of successful delivery of Software applications as an individual team leader and/or manager
Must be able to interact with Customers and Partners at a Senior level to drive Product improvements and strengthen business relationships
Please apply for immediate consideration.