Head of Data
Salary- £100,000 - £120,000 per annum + bonus
Location - London (hybrid)
Head of Data - E-Commerce - Insights - Customer Data - Data Strategy - Modern Data Stack
La Fosse is extremely pleased to be partnering with a hypergrowth E-commerce business! This leadership role will look after a team of 4 data professionals initially covering BI, Data Engineering and Product Analytics.
This is a new role due to the growth of the well-funded E-commerce company who are looking for a "Data Analytics Lead" or "Head of Data". This role will be focused on the data strategy and roadmap of the customer centric business!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- Cloud Involvement - AWS, GCP or Azure (any considered - GCP being used)
* Designing and Building data models
- Data Visualisation experience
- Google Analytics
- Own and take responsibility for the design, build and maintenance of processes for extracting, transforming and loading of data
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business (including c-suite stakeholders)
* Redefining the way the hyper growth business draw insights; make sense of the data utilising modern data stack tooling to identify the single source truth of data
- Mentor and manage 4 data professionals!
- Code reviews and leading daily stand-ups/squad meetings
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the business internally and externally to solve data specific challenges
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 19th May 2023 @12:00 to be considered