La Fosse Associates are engaged with a Financial Services business to recruit a Data Manager. The successful candidate will be joining at an exciting time as they begin their transformation into becoming a data-driven business, with the Data Manager playing a pivotal role in embedding this culture.
Our client is looking for an individual to take their use of Data to the next level. Moving away from Data being a traditional reporting tool, they are looking for this person to engage with the business, understand their requirements, and identify new business opportunities.
- The Data Manager will fully integrate themselves in the role by understanding the business values, business operations and how Data can enhance their capabilities to become a leader in their market.
- The Data Manager is responsible for the Front-End reporting through Power BI.
- The Data Manager will be responsible for constantly analysing the Data capabilities and identifying potential development opportunities and running proof of concepts when required.
- Day to Day management of a small team.
- The Data Manager will have a good understanding of processes in end to end data warehousing life cycles.
- The Data Manager will possess the ability to influence business users and engage them into Data strategies.
- The Data Manager must show an apatite to grow and develop in the role - development opportunities will be offered.
- Looking for an enthusiastic and engaging character who is strategic minded and can work in an Agile environment.