Position - Head of Cloud Infrastructure
Location - Central London
Salary - £100,000 - £110,000 + 30%-40% Bonus + Benefits
We are working with a global investment management firm currently embarking on a huge digital and IT and cloud transformation.
The Head of Cloud Infrastructure will be ultimately responsible for all technical and operational elements of the businesses infrastructure function and in particular drive the adoption of cloud technology (Azure & O365) across the business.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record leading an Infrastructure and Cloud function.
- Significant experience leading high performing IT teams.
- Strong technical understanding of cloud technologies (Azure) is essential.
- Strong technical understanding of core infrastructure and networking technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Central London (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary up to £110,000 + 30%-40% Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.