Role: Head of Cloud and Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Generous pension + benefits
Location: London - 2 days a week onsite
Accountable to the Assistant Director Platform & Service Deliver for all aspects of delivering customer focused, robust, reliable, responsive and secure, high quality IT services, specifically but not exclusively:
- As a senior manager, contribute to the strategic development of IT Services and operational management.
- Develop Infrastructure systems, strategies, standards, policies and procedures, integrating technologies, consulting and influencing change.
- Using Investors in People (IIP) framework, provide leadership and management to ensure that staff and 3rd party suppliers are skilled, equipped and motivated to deliver high quality, customer focused services.
- Apply comprehensive technical and business knowledge to establish customer and technical standards, instigate technology solutions and develop strategies that address complex technical and business challenges.
- Apply in depth technical insights, expertise and market led knowledge to inform, guide, challenge and support strategic technology and investment decisions.
- Negotiate with senior managers to review and improve Service Level Agreements.
- Must have Azure migration experience.
- Must have strong Microsoft cloud knowledge and experience.
- Management and utilisation of network monitoring tools.
- Management of virtual, physical and logical environments both on-premise and in public cloud environments.
- Management of the implementation of OS updates and hotfixes.
- Management of server related web technologies.
Please apply for more information!