Head of Architecture & Engineering
Architecture / Engineering / Leadership / Data
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Architecture & Engineering at a leading private healthcare service provider. They are seeking an individual to lead on technology strategy, enterprise architecture, design, architectural assurance, and engineering excellence to drive organisational performance outcomes. This person will take responsibility for the Architecture, Engineering, Data & Digital teams (circa 30 people).
You will play a key role as part of the technology leadership team to build a modern, data driven, inclusive organisation that operates effectively with partners.
Key requirements of the role include:
- A strong technologist.
- Strong knowledge of data strategies.
- Previous experience leading engineering teams.
- Proven experience owning E2E Architecture.
- Exposure and understanding of outsource model and working with 3rd party suppliers.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
This would be a hybrid role, with 2 days per week required in the London office (or ~6 days a month).