Head of Architecture
Our market leading package + Share Options Scheme
There is a lot of choice out there for a high-performing manager who's ready for a new challenge. You already know the demand for experienced leaders in the market is extremely high. Talented people are approached several times a day by firms promising the world.
Our Technology Architecture team has a successful 8-year track record in the permanent and contract space. Recent re-organisation within the company has led to our Architecture opportunity doubling. The right person could build a successful team of 8 to 10 within the next 12/14 months. We have the clients, the work, and the knowledge to capitalise and increase our market share in this space. What we need is the right person to take on this challenge.
Here's why choosing La Fosse was the right decision for many who thought they were happy in their previous role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrl5HpIN9A
What makes us different?
- Leading commission structure
- Self-set Targets & Business Plan Share Options
- Autonomy to build your own strategy for your team
- 8 Glassdoor rating (November 2019)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For
- Annual subsidised Ski-trips for everyone (not just the top billers)
- Free Gym Membership (and the time to use it)
- Budget to set your own team incentives
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
How do you know you are right for this job?
- You have hired, developed, trained, and retained at least 3 recruiters to level of profitable billing
- You have hired entry level and experienced level people
- You have demonstrable experience in managing underperforming & overperforming consultants
- You understand the technology industry and possess and network/track record in the technology market
- You have a track record of originating and developing new business accounts
What will you be held accountable for?
- Maintaining industry leading standards of candidate care and customer service
- Leading New Business and Account Development activity through your own network and empowering your team to do the same
- Driving high standards across your team by leading from the front
- Selling our multiple lines of service
- People management and development
- Creating and upholding an excellent culture and work ethic
- Supporting your manager in the right way
- Strategic thinking - sharing ideas (no idea is a bad idea mentality)
- Negotiating Robust Commercial rates and T&Cs
- Interviewing, Hiring, Training, Retaining & Developing staff
- Driving Cross-Team Collaboration outside of your team
- Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for your team
- Effectively managing and setting with your manager your annual Budget
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be as successful as we can
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We put our teams before ourselves
- We think and act on what is best for the overall business