Head of Architecture
Enterprise Architecture / Leadership / HR/ Finance / Integration / IT Strategy
La Fosse are working with a globally renowned media business who are going through a substantial transformation programme, resulting in a new Architecture practice which is growing significantly. As part of these growth plans, this organisation requires a new Head of Architecture to be responsible for all of their core systems & platforms and what the future roadmap and strategy looks like for that area.
This individual will be managing a team of Enterprise & Solution Architects, therefore responsible for setting overall direction for the domain and for driving technical change throughout. The core areas of the role include HR, Finance, Legal, Procurement, CRM, ERP etc.
Key Experience Required:
- Leadership experience - you have worked as a Lead, Director or Head of Architecture - both managing teams and leading projects.
- Broad technology domain experience, across key areas like Applications & Integration, ideally from a COTS & Buy perspective rather than Build.
- Systems experience across areas like Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement, CRM etc.
- Any experience in SAP would be advantageous.
- Strong communicator & gravitas.
Note - this role would require 2 days per week in Oxford.
Interested applicants please click apply!