La Fosse have partnered with a Unicorn SaaS Start-up, functioning in a rapidly growing market. The Head of AppSec will be based in London but will have responsibilities as the Head of Application Security operations globally.
They are looking for someone to drive SDLC, assurance of implementation and security best practices. While also acting in a role as a leadership figure, running a team of two, guide developers to use the tools required to embed security into their processes, platforms and tools.
While this role will not be hands-on, a background in programming or software engineering is required. The individual will have thorough experience using AWS and processes are desired to complement the team. Working very closely with the CTO and CISO, you'll be an ambassador for Security across Engineering teams. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, cloud native environment, this is a great opportunity.
- Deep knowledge of AWS
- Background in programming languages (Golang, Python or Ruby preferable)
- Either a background in management or desire to transition into such
- A knowledge of information security frameworks and standards: OWASP, SANS etc.
- Experience with securing virtual environments and penetration testing
- Security reviews for threat modelling and Designs / Codes / Architectures.
Salary is - £105,000 with Benefits and generous stock options