La Fosse have partnered with a key client of ours within the financial space to help them add to their GSOC Incident Response team with an analyst level position.
This organisation is looking to bring in somebody who has worked within a Security Operations Environment and is looking to begin to specialise further within the Incident Response space.
You will work with one of the largest CERT teams in the UK and be able to learn from some of the brightest minds in the space.
Shift work required- 4 days on 4 days off, 12pm (Midday) - 12 am (Midnight)
- Detect alerts and act as a point of escalation in the team beginning to triage on events
- Work within the SOC environment
- Operate on a SIEM platform- developing use cases
- Direct experience working as an analyst within a SOC Environment- 18 months +
- Hands on work with SIEM platforms e.g. Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm
- Experience triaging alerts and incident handling