Growth Product Manager-Hybrid (1-day in office)- up to £55,000
La Fosse Associates has partnered with this leading retail business who are looking for a Growth Product Manager who will be the driving force behind helping their direct-to-consumer channel to grow. You will be one of the first Product team hires and play a key part in how the product team establishes itself in the direct-to-consumer team.
Your focus will be on the acquisition of new customers, be that subscriber or one-time purchases and how they build key journeys for the pet owner and their pets to understand the value of their products. The customer experience will be at the forefront of your mind, and you will be obsessed with conversion rates and testing.
You will also play a key part in delivering business commercials. Understanding how we can increase the conversion rate to help with return on investment from advertising spend, with best-in-class digital experiences, product concepts and pricing strategies.
Activities & Responsibilities:
The Growth Product Manager will obsess about delivering an incredible customer experience whilst still delivering on team OKRs. Specifically, they're in charge of planning how they hit these metrics and working with the Product, Engineering, and Acquisition teams to implement strategies. You will be responsible for delivering these results through the below activities:
Be obsessed with conversion rate metrics whilst delivering an incredible experience:
- Lead the concept, ideation, testing, development, and launch of innovative features and products that educate customers on their range of products and remove pain points.
- Identify the opportunities to remove friction in their current purchase flows. Understand their funnels and the user behaviours to drive conversion rate improvements.
- Play a key part in the DTC acquisition squad driving for continuous improvements and being the glue between the team and their CRO agency.
- Have an experimentation mindset and always look to be testing assumptions.
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Data Analysts, Engineering, Design, and their growth agency.
- Have a strong understanding of how they drive LTV and open their product offering to younger dogs or offer alternative product offerings to support their mission.
- Be a strong communicator and lead the Acquisition squad's direction with clear planning:
- Build an experiment-driven roadmap, prioritising using an appropriate blend of effort, upside, and risk. Always look to be testing but in the right areas to support cross-functional campaigns.
- Independently align leadership, Engineers, and the Acquisition squad with your roadmaps.
- Integrate a customer-first approach to your planning.
- Develop a consistent cadence of talking to their customers to establish future growth opportunities and highlight any pain points.
- Build a process with the team to always be reviewing pain points.
- Embed data insights into your planning and prioritisation of new builds and tests.