Position - Infrastrcuture Analyst
Location - Leighton Buzzard/Hybrid
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is seeking a Group Operations Analyst to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing active alerts as they come in to SCOM and logged on internal ticketing system.
- Storage capacity management.
- Maintenance of System Centre monitoring tools.
- Managing group wide backup procedures.
- Ensuring all DFS replication checks are complete and resolve any synchronising issues.
- Managing Windows Update schedules including the management of manual patching servers and coordinating with other teams on server responsibilities.
- Managing patch management internal quarantine system for central servers, this will include fixing issues with AntiVirus, DPM, DFS, SCCM and local SCOM agent.
- Evaluate the relevance of alerts coming in, in consultation with the Infrastructure team and override where appropriate to reduce unnecessary noise in SCOM.
- Monitoring storage hardware and blade arrays.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft System Centre productions (Operations Manager) SCOM, (Configuration Manager) SCCM, (Virtual Machine Manager) SCVMM, (Data Protection Manager) DPM.
- Capacity management experience.
- Knowledge of backup solutions Cohesity or similar.
- Very good working knowledge of PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with file system technologies like DFS.
- Exposure to SolarWinds products - DPA, VMan.
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server Administration.
- Experience working with hardware products such as HP & Seagate.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.