Role: Group IT Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + 15% Bonus
Group IT Project Manager required to join a private equity backed Leisure & Entertainment company. You will report into the Group IT Director and be part of the Group IT Project Management team working closely with the business to deliver a variety of end-to-end IT projects.
As Group IT Project Manager you will be responsible for working as part of a group wide project management team with accountability to successfully deliver to time, cost and quality. Full accountability includes taking on full business case ownership, securing funding, owning the delivery plans and all aspects of reporting that fully leverage the internal teams and 3rd party relationships to deliver.
- Experience operating as an IT Project Manager is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end IT Projects across Infrastructure, Applications and Business Change
- Experience in using AGILE and Waterfall methodologies is essential
- Strong stakeholder management is essential
- Experience of operating in an environment that lacks process
Please click apply if you'd like to apply for the role and be considered.