Reporting to the CTO, you will be managing a team of c. 80 FTE across Service Desk and ITSM process owners.
You'll need to have held an identical role in an environment > 5,000 user with experience of managing teams of similar size. Agile experience is a must, as well as thought leadership on insourcing/outsourcing Service Desks.
Rate: up to £800 per day (Inside IR35 - 6 months).
Location: Milton Keynes (Hybrid)
Your role as Global Head of Service Delivery
- You will be accountable for the operational delivery of service to the Group Companies of IT Service.
- Manage a team of ITSM process owners and providing coaching/mentoring.
- Ensuring that Service Levels are aligned to business needs and to cost drivers of Group.
- To determine the overall strategy and approach that will transform the separate Service capabilities
- Regularly benchmarking service provision (cost & service) using external and internal measures to ensure that the group are receiving value for money and a referenceable service provision.
- Own the service tooling strategy that will enable the development and delivery
- Develop formal Knowledge Management capability for Service / Group.
Qualifications & Experience for Global Head of Service Delivery
- Individual must have experience of managing large teams of people, across differing domains/business unit
- Experienced in delivering transformation of service and capability, with focus on service environments and insourcing/outsourcing of Service Desk.
- Knowledge and experience of selection, implementation of ITSM solutions in an enterprise context.
- Significant experience in managing and delivery of service in an busy, lean and agile environment.
Sound interesting? Please do apply for more details.
Every applicant will be responded to.