Office location: Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
Who we are:
We are a high growth Technology, Digital and Change recruitment company firm with a wide range of service offerings from board level through to technical. We live and work by our values; Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
La Fosse are looking to hire Associate Consultants! You will begin your journey in our two-week 'Welcome to Recruitment' classroom-based academy. Here you'll learn all the fundamentals, before getting straight to work building out your own client and candidate network within a technology niche.
Following this a 15-week top 10% programme where you will be trained through a combination of practices, including a succession of 1-1s with your manager and peers at desk, classroom training with our Talent Development team and subject-experts, and weekly practical, cohort-based exercises.
What will you be doing?
Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse. As an Associate Recruitment Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and fostering long-term relationships with clients
- Understanding client requirements
- Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g., job advertising)
- Evaluating resumes and applications
- Sourcing candidates using databases, social media, etc.
- Assuming responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Creating relationships with job seekers and providing advice
- Facilitating and finalising agreements between candidates and employers
- Become a market expert, able to offer insight to our customers
What is the average time to promotion?
Our average time to promotion is 12 months. with our quickest promotion taking place in 6 months. Essentially. your input will determine your time to promotion as we lay out your career path from day one!
Why you should apply?
- Competitive salary package- Year 1 OTE £30k, Year 2 OTE £50k, Year 3 OTE £80k
- We're co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees.
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays.
- Team excursions - Annual training seminar in the Alps, West End shows, music festivals.
- Free gym membership, monthly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions.
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching.
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday.
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team.
- 5 Glassdoor rating (March 2022)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, driven, go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach and willingness to learn
- A team player, approachable with positive outlook
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and able to prioritise workload, whilst maintaining an attention for detail
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport with a variety of situations
- Delivers impeccable service to both candidates and clients.
- Applicants will need the right to work in the UK.
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be successful.
- Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- We get back to every candidate who applies for a role (currently on 98%!).
- By living our core values enables us to have a positive and successful working environment.