Governance, Risk and Control Analyst (IAM)
A good client of mine is looking for an experienced Governance, Risk and Control Analyst to join an IAM Programme as part of a Wider Cyber Security Transformation.
The Access Control Analyst will have the following experience:
- Audit experience, particularly with design and operation testing and control documentation.
- Ideally come from a Big 4 Audit Background
- A strong understanding of Identity and Access Management across:
- Joiners/Movers/Leavers processes;
- Definition of roles and entitlements across various types of applications and databases;
- Recertification of user access, including a review of how access data is connected to IAM toolsets;
- Restricting developer access to the production environment.
- Experience in working with business and technology teams to effectively remediate existing control issues in the field of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Demonstrable Experience with delivering results under tight timeframes
- Extensive Documentation, reporting and process is absolutely key for this role.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact Molly at Molly.Lamb@lafosse.com.