Position: Global IT Project Manager - HR Transformation
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
IT Project Manager required to join a large scale Global Pharmaceutical Retailer that are undergoing a large scale complex global project implementing SAP SuccessFactors across all markets. The Project Manager will work with HR, central IT teams, Implementation Partner and local IT teams in each of the markets in scope, to deliver the overall solution. It is important that the role holder has experience of implementing HR systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, HCM, Workday or Oracle.
You will report into a Transformation Director and be required to help bring in the appropriate governance and structure for the project and work in a complex matrix environment.
- Background operating as a Senior IT Project Manager working for large scale complex organisations is essential
- Track record in delivering new IT systems into HR (such as SAP SuccessFactors, HCM, Workday, Oracle, HCM etc) is essential
- Experience working in HR Transformation is essential
- Experience in delivering projects across EMEA or Global is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills is essential
- Experience in working in multi-cultural / multi-language environment is desirable
Please click apply if you have the experience and are keen to join a Global organisation and deliver another HR transformation.