Global IT Audit Manager
HQ in London (office commitment once per month)
£70,000 - £85,000
We have partnered with one of the most exciting, global technology brands in the search for a Global IT Audit manager. This organisation (circa 40k employees) has re-shaped their strategy to be one of the most innovative, market leading businesses in the tech space. Reporting to the Global Internal Audit Director, you will play a leading role in developing an effective technology, cyber and information security audit function. This is quite a hands-on role where you will be responsible for planning, execution and reporting of audit projects across both IT and security. You will work with c-suite stakeholders on a regular basis, building strong relationships with key individuals across the business.
- Proven experience leading effective IT or cyber security related audits.
- Proven experience working across 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence (preferable to come with 3rd line experience)
- Strong technical background, with an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business facing stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of IT, information & cyber security standards to ensure effective audits and remediation (NIST CSF, ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS, COBIT, and ITIL).
- Breadth of technology experience with a preference to have worked across both IT and cyber security (with good exposure to cloud technology).
By joining this business, you will have the chance to help shape their global technology & security strategy as they invest heavily in some of the most cutting-edge technology on the market.